CAMP DETAILS/ INFO
Training sessions will be ran one week at a time; due to weekly changes in regulations. We are going to start with this first week JULY 14 & 16 see how it goes. If all goes well we will open for 3-5 more weeks. We will start with two training times per day if need to open another session we will do so.
When: Tuesday & Thursday
Times: Session 1: 4:30pm-6:00pm
Cost: $50 (25$ per session must sign up for both sessions each week)
Group Size: 15-25 Athletes
Training Emphasis: Speed training, running form, footwork, plyometrics, agility
Due time Covid-19 please read camp Procedures
- Sign ups will be opened Sunday night each week (click the link on homepage or camp tab at cspattraining.com to sign up. First come first serve!)
- Must prepay online during sign up process each week. We will not be accepting payments at sessions. There are no discounts or refunds for sessions.
- Waiver form must agreed to before registration form is able to be completed.
- Athletes and parents must adhere to terms of training sessions or will be ask to leave with no refund.
- Athletes will need to bring cleats, water, mask.
- Trainers will be in mask for the entire sessions. Trainers will also have sanitizer on hand for before and after session.
- Athletes must wear mask walking onto field for checkin and leaving field.
- There will be 2 sets of cones set up on opposite sides of the field for each new group entering the field. These cones will be set up at a safe distance. Athletes are to set their belongings at a designated cone and wait at cone until checked in.
- Athletes must wear mask until they are at their cone. When entering field athletes are to stay at cone until coach is ready to start session. Water breaks will be done at designated cone.
- During training session athletes are not required to wear a mask, if they would like to wear while training they can. Trainers will remind athletes to keep a safe distance while waiting for their turn on each drill.
- Please remember to eat and hour or so before training. Use restroom as park restrooms are sometimes locked.