Cspat Camp Waiver Form
Camp Waiver was signed registration form. Here is a copy below. Also please read camp procedures so everything is run smoothly.
CSPAT CONDITIONING CAMP PARTICIPANT WAIVER
Parental Waiver, Release of Liability, Indemnification and Consent Form
I, the undersigned, as the parent or legal guardian of the child named below, do hereby give my full consent and approval for my child to participate as a member of the CSPAT Conditioning Camp, including its teams (hereinafter referred to as “Sponsor”) and release authorization for any use of photographs or videos of training sessions used for advertising purposes by CSPAT organization. I understand that there are certain risks of damages and injuries, including death, inherent in the practice and play
of CSPAT Conditioning (hereinafter the “Activity”), as well as in travelling and other related activities incidental to my child’s participation, and I am willing to assume these risks on behalf of my child. These risks include, but are not limited to, those hazards associated with weather conditions, travel, playing conditions, equipment and other participants.
I understand that the very nature of the Activity is hazardous and risky, including, but not limited to, the acts of throwing, running, jumping, stretching, sliding, dividing, and collisions with other players and with stationary objects, all of which can cause serious injury or death to my child and to other players. Further, I agree that in consideration for the right to allow my child to participate in the Sponsor’s Activities, and in consideration for permission to play on the fields arranged for by Sponsor:
l. On behalf of my child and myself, I do voluntarily elect to accept and solely assume all risks of injury incurred or suffered by my child (a) while practicing or playing as a member of his or her team, (b) while serving in a
non-playing capacity as team member or observer during practice or play by other teams or by other players on my child’s team, and (c) while on or upon the premises of any and all of the fields arranged for by Sponsor for
practice or play.
2. In addition to giving my full consent for my child’s participation, I do hereby waive, release, discharge and agree not to sue Sponsor, the Clark Sports Personal Athletic Training, its management company, the owner or
operator of any fields used by Sponsor, or the directors, officers, agents, servants, associations, employees, or any other person or entity connected with either for any claim, damages, costs including attorneys’ fees, or cause of action which I or my child have or may have in the future as a result of damages, injuries, including death, sustained or incurred by my child from whatever cause, including but not limited to, the negligence, breach of
contract or wrongful conduct of the parties hereby released.
I hereby certify that my child is fully capable of participating in the designated sport and that my child is healthy and has no physical or mental disabilities or infirmities that would restrict full participation in these activities, except as made known to Sponsor in the accompanying Medical Release.
By signing this agreement, I acknowledge that my participation or attendance at CSPAT activities is completely voluntary. I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that my child(ren), myself, my family and guests may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by attending or participating in CSPAT activities and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death to myself, my family or others. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at CSPAT Training sessions may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, CSPAT, its volunteers, program participants and their families and guests. I hereby acknowledge that even with CSPAT’s implementation of policies, practices and preventative measures, CSPAT cannot guarantee that myself, my child(ren), family or guests will not be exposed to or become infected with COVID-19 and that participating in and attending CSPAT training activities could increase the risk to myself, my child(ren), family and guests of contracting or being exposed to COVID-19. Further, I acknowledge that certain high risk individuals may be more susceptible to contracting COVID-19 and should exercise increased caution.
THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND WAIVER OF CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS. BY SIGNING BELOW, YOU ARE ACKNOWLEDGING AND AGREEING TO THE RELEASES, WAIVERS AND OTHER TERMS SET FORTH HEREIN.
Due time Covid-19 please read camp Procedures
- Sign ups will be opened Sunday night each week (click the link on homepage or camp tab at cspattraining.com to sign up. First come first serve!)
- Must prepay online during sign up process each week. We will not be accepting payments at sessions. There are no discounts or refunds for sessions.
- Waiver form must agreed to before registration form is able to be completed.
- Athletes and parents must adhere to terms of training sessions or will be ask to leave with no refund.
- Athletes will need to bring cleats, water, mask.
- Trainers will be in mask for the entire sessions. Trainers will also have sanitizer on hand for before and after session.
- Athletes must wear mask walking onto field for checkin and leaving field.
- There will be 2 sets of cones set up on opposite sides of the field for each new group entering the field. These cones will be set up at a safe distance. Athletes are to set their belongings at a designated cone and wait at cone until checked in.
- Athletes must wear mask until they are at their cone. When entering field athletes are to stay at cone until coach is ready to start session. Water breaks will be done at designated cone.
- Parents are able to stay and watch at the top near parking lot.
- During training session athletes are not required to wear a mask, if they would like to wear while training they can. Trainers will remind athletes to keep a safe distance while waiting for their turn on each drill.
- Please remember to eat and hour or so before training. Use restroom as park restrooms are sometimes locked.